I have published research papers, reviews, book chapters, books, and slide atlases on diabetes and general medical topics.
- Cost-effective recruitment methods for a large randomised trial in people with diabetes: A Study of Cardiovascular Events iN Diabetes (ASCEND). Aung T, Haynes R, Barton J, Cox J, Murawska A, Murphy K, Lay M, Armitage J, Bowman L; ASCEND Study Collaborative Group. Trials. 2016 Jun 13;17(1):286.
- Mortality and acute complications in children and young adults diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in Yorkshire, UK: a cohort study T. C. Evans-Cheung,, H. J. Bodansky,, R. C. Parslow,, RG Feltbower Diabetic Medicine Volume 35, Issue 1 January 2018 Pages 112–120 Aung T, Haynes R, Barton J, Cox J, Murawska A, Murphy K, Lay M, Armitage J, Bowman L; ASCEND Study Collaborative Group. Trials. 2016 Jun 13;17(1):286.
- Estimation of jaw- opening forces in adults P. A. Brunton, C. Loch, J. N. Waddell J. Bodansky R. Hal A. Gray Orthodontics and Craniofacial Research 2018
- Multicenter, randomized controlled, observer-blinded study of a nitric oxide generating treatment in foot ulcers of patients with diabetes-ProNOx1 study. Edmonds ME, Bodansky HJ, Boulton AJM, Chadwick PJ, Dang CN, D’Costa R, Johnston A, Kennon B, Leese G, Rajbhandari SM, Serena TE, Young MJ, Stewart JE, Tucker AT, Carter MJ. Wound Repair Regen. 2018 Apr 4. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12630.
- ASCEND: A Study of Cardiovascular Events iN Diabetes: Characteristics of a randomized trial of aspirin and of omega-3 fatty acid supplementation in 15,480 people with diabetes. Bowman L, Mafham M, Stevens W, Haynes R, Aung T, Chen F, Buck G, Collins R, Armitage J; ASCEND Study Collaborative Group. Am Heart J. 2018 Apr;198:135-144.
- Effects of Aspirin for Primary Prevention in Persons with Diabetes Mellitus. ASCEND Study Collaborative Group. N Engl J Med. 2018 Aug 26. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1804988.
- Effects of n-3 Fatty Acid Supplements in Diabetes Mellitus. ASCEND Study Collaborative Group. N Engl J Med. 2018 Aug 26. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1804989.
- Early deaths from ischaemic heart disease in childhood-onset type 1 diabetes. Evans-Cheung TC, Bodansky HJ, Parslow RC, Feltbower RG. Arch Dis Child. 2018 Oct;103(10):981-983.
A list of Publications can be seen on the Pub Med web site and search by author, typing in ‘Bodansky H J’ into the search box. I am a previous assistant editor of Diabetologia, the journal of the EASD. I edited the textbook series Advances in Diabetes’, on ‘hot topics’ in diabetes, published by Martin Dunitz, London, a division of Taylor and Francis.